2.) How should I ship the specimen?
Place the specimen and requisition in a leak-proof bag. Ship refrigerated or frozen in a styrofoam container, inside a shipping box.
3.) How does shipping method affect time to results?
Shipping methods: shipping methods affect turnaround time.
- We suggest obtaining a tracking number from your courier to ensure delivery of your shipment.
- Effect of different shipping methods
- Overnight: Specimen will be tested in listed turn-around times in chart
- 2 Day shipping: Add 2 days to listed turn-around time in chart
- Regular mail: Add 3-5 days to listed turn-around time in chart
4.) Do you accept Saturday delivery?
- Yes! The specimen must be received by 10:30am on Saturday. Ship overnight, please specify for Saturday delivery.
5.) Do you have a results portal?
- Not yet, but it's on our to-do list for veterinary clients.
6.) Did you know we offer therapeutic drug monitoring?
- MVista® Itraconazole by Bioassay, Test Code 312, $43.00.