- Holbrook ED, et al. Novel canine anti-Coccidioides immunoglobulin G enzyme immunoassay aids in diagnosis of coccidioidomycosis in dogs. MED MYCOL 2019;57:800-806.
- Kirsch EJ, et al. Evaluation of Coccidioides antigen detection in dogs with coccidioidomycosis. CLIN VACC IMMUNOL 2012;19:343-345.
- Gunstra A, et al. Sensitivity of serologic testing in dogs diagnosed with coccidioidomycosis in histology: 52 cases (2012-2013). J AM ANIM HOSP ASSOC 2019;55:238-242.
- Johnson LR, et al. Clinical, clinicopathologic, and radiographic findings in dogs with coccidioidomycosis: 24 cases (1995-2000). J AM VET MED ASSOC 2003;222:461-466.
- Arbona N, et al. Clinical features of cats diagnosed with coccidioidomycosis in Arizona, 2004-2018. J FEL MED SURG 2020;22:129-137.
- Shubitz LF, et al. Incidence of Coccidioides infection amoung dogs residing in a region in which the organism is endemic. J AM VET MED ASSOC 2005;226:1846-1850.
- Crabtree AC, et al. Relationship between radiographic hilar lymphadenopathy and serologic titers for Coccidioides sp. In dogs in an endemic region. VET RADIOL ULTRASOUND 2008;49:501-503.
- Chow NA, et al. Development of an enzyme immunoassay for detection of antibodies against Coccidioides in dogs and other mammalian species. PLOS ONE 2017;12:e0175081.
- Trivedi SR, et al. Clinical features and epidemiology of cryptococcosis in cats and dogs in California: 93 cases (1988-2010). J AM VET MED ASSOC 2011;239:357-369.
- Jacobs GJ, et al. Cryptococcal infection in cats: factors influencing treatment outcome, and results of sequential serum antigen titers in 35 cats. J VET INTERN MED 1997;11:1-4.
- Duncan CG, et al. Evaluation of risk factors for Cryptococcus gattii infection in dogs and cats. J AM VET MED ASSOC 2006;228:377-382.
- Malik R, e al. A latex cryptococcal antigen agglutination test for diagnosis and monitoring of therapy for cryptococcosis. AUST VET J 1996;74:358-364.
- O’Brien CR, et al. Long-term outcome of therapy for 59 cats and 11 dogs with cryptococcosis. AUST VET J 2006;84:384-392.
- Sykes JE, et al. Clinical signs, imaging features, neuropathology, and outcome in cats and dogs with central nervous system cryptococcosis from California. J VET INTERN MED 2010;24:1427-1438.
- Grinstead, et al. Invasive fungal rhinitis with adnexal involvement caused by Histoplasma capsulatum in a cat from a non-enzootic location. J FEL MED SURG 2021, Feb 15;7(1).
- Cook AK, et al. Clinical evaluation of urine Histoplasma capsulatum antigen measurement in cats with suspected disseminated histoplasmosis. J FEL MED SURG 2012;14:512-515.
- Cunningham L, et al. Sensitivity and specificity of Histoplasma antigen detection by enzyme immunoassay. J AM ANIM HOSP ASSOC 2015;51:306-310.
- Hanzlicek AS, et al. Antigen concentrations as an indicator of clinical remission and disease relapse in cats with histoplasmosis. J VET INTERN MED 2016;30:1065-1073.
- Rothenburg L, et al. A monoclonal antibody-based urine Histoplasma antigen enzyme immunoassay (IMMY) for the diagnosis of histoplasmosis in cats. J VET INTERN MED 2019;33:603-610.
- Wilson AG, et cl. Clinical signs, treatment, and prognostic factors for dogs with histoplasmosis. J AM VET MED ASSOC 2018;252:201-209.
- Ludwig HC, et al. Candidate prognostic indicators in cats with histoplasmosis treated with antifungal therapy. J FEL MED SURG;2018:985-996.
- Fielder SE, et al. Feline histoplasmosis presenting with bone and joint involvement: clinical and diagnostic findings in 25 cats. J FEL MED SURG 2018;20:1777-1179.
- Clark K, et al. Evaluation of a novel monoclonal antibody-based enzyme immunoassay for detection of Histoplasma antigen in urine of dogs. J VET INTERN MED 2020.
- Renschler J, et al. Comparison of compounded, generic, and innovator-formulated itraconazole in dogs and cats. J AM ANIM HOSP ASSOC 2018;54:195-200.
- Mawby, DI, et al. Bioequivalence of orally administered generic, compounded, and innovator-formulated itraconazole in healthy dogs. J VET INTERN MED 2014;28:72-77.
- Mawby DI, et al. Comparison of absorption characteristics of oral reference and compounded itraconazole formulations in healthy cats. J AM VET MED ASSOC 2018;252:195-200.
- Middleton SM. Alternate-day dosing of itraconazole in healthy adult cats. J VET PHARMACOL THER 2016;39:27-31
- Foy DS, et al. Antifungal treatment of small animal veterinary patients. VET CLIN SM ANIM PRACT 2010;40:1171-1188
- Mazepa ASW, et al. Retrospective comparison of the efficacy of fluconazole or itraconazole for the treatment of systemic blastomycosis in dogs. J VET INTERN MED 2011;25:440-445.
- Mawby DI, et al. Posaconazole pharmacokinetics in healthy cats after oral and intravenous administration. J VET INTERN MED 2016;30:1703-1707.
- Kendall J et al. Posaconazole pharmacokinetics after administration of an intravenous solution, oral suspension, and delayed-release tablet to dogs. AM J VET RES 2015;76:454-459.
- Vishkautsan P, et al. Pharmacokinetics of voriconazole after intravenous and oral administration to healthy cats. AM J VET RES 2016;77:931-939.
- Lemetayer JD, et al. Pharmacokinetics and distribution of voriconazole in body fluids of dogs after repeated oral dosing. VET PHARMACOL THERAP 2015;38:451-456.